Struggling to pay your rent and/or utilities? North Community Counseling Centers (NCCC) has you covered!
COVID-19 has impacted us all on some level. If you rent in Franklin County, or pay utility bills, you are eligible to receive up to 15 months of assistance courtesy of NCCC.
Am I Eligible?
- Do you rent or have utility bills?
- Have you been affected by COVID-19, either directly or indirectly?
- Is someone in your household at risk of housing instability or homelessness?
What is Covered?
- Eligible assistance covers rent and utilities including electric, gas, heat, water, sewer, internet, bulk fuel, eviction costs, and fees charged by your landlord.
Who Do I Contact?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 614-641-2350
Consider the following statement when determining whether you are eligible to receive rental and utility assistance:
Because of COVID-19…
- I or someone in my home lost their job.
- I qualified for Unemployment after March 2020.
- I lost income because I had to quarantine for having COVID.
- I have to miss work and stay home with my children while they were homeschooled.
- I had to move in with family due to a lack of income.
- I had family move in with me due to a lack of income.
- I have to pay for personal protective equipment (PPE) or internet which caused me financial hardship.
- My income has decreased and my expenses increased.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are more than likely eligible for rent and utility assistance.