North Community Counseling Centers will be offering groups to address anxiety and build coping skills. Groups are offered to students at these specific Worthington City Schools. (Topics and school buildings are based on results from a survey sent out in early March 2021, to gauge interest.) Groups are FREE to students in these buildings. These groups will start the week of April 5th, 2021 and end the week of May 17th, 2021. Groups will adhere to the CDC guidelines and regulations. NCCC will offer summer groups as well, which are offered to all students in the Worthington City School district. Please contact the Schools Program Director, Michelle Meffley, LISW-S, at email@example.com or (614) 813-1083 if you have any questions.
- Kilbourne High School: Wednesdays, 3:10 p.m.-4:10 p.m. (Rm 151)
- Kilbourne Middle School: Thursdays, 3:50 p.m.-4:50 p.m. (Library)
- Thomas Worthington High School: Wednesdays, 3:10-4:10 p.m. (Library)
- Evening Street: Tuesdays, 2:50-3:50 p.m. (Library)
- Granby Elementary: Tuesdays; 2:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)